Sunday, November 10, 2013

Paper Smooches Project Share!

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have 5 projects I created that I will be submitting for the Paper Smooches Sparks Design Team Call.  If you are interested in finding out how to participate in this call, please click HERE.  All of the projects had to be not only "new," but inspired by one of their sparks "inspirational" photos :)

The 1st project I created was was this Christmas Wishes ornament card:



This project was inspired by this sparks photo:


The 2nd project I created was this clean and simple card:



And it was inspired by this photograph:


 The 3rd project I created was my MOST FAVORITE!  I fee this project really represents who I am as a person and a crafter....colorful :D



And the inspirational photo for this masterpiece was:


The 4th project I created was:



And was inspired by:


And the final project, well, had no inspirational photo, but I just thought that it was so dang cute that it had to be included!!!  These are Christmas tags that I'll be using on some of my Christmas gifts this year :)



I loooooove his googly eyes!!!  All of these projects were created using 3 Paper Smooches stamp sets and they are: Chubby Chum Pals, All Yule Need and Swanky Snowdudes.  If you are interested in these stamp sets or any other Paper Smooches products, please visit their website HERE.

Have a fab Sunday!!  See you all next week for more projects!

:) Nicole



1 comment:

  1. This is Sooo cute! I can't believe I didn't know you had this blog! I'm loving all your amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete