Thursday, August 8, 2013

Not2ShabbyShop DT Project 3 ~ Paper Piecing

Hello everyone!  I have another project to share with you all that I have created for the Not2Shabby Shop on Zibbet!  For this project, I used the "Fru Fru Birthday" stamp set, which is a new release for August 1st, 2013, for The Greeting Farm.  For this project, I wanted to use the girl image as my main focal point of my card.  I decided to paper piece her with light colored paper for a more delicate feel.





The paper I used came from the MME Follow Your Heart Be Happy 6x6 paper pad.  I copic colored her skin, hair and the blue areas of her dress and hat and the hearts.  For the boarder, I used my American Crafts Chestnut stamp marker and added some bling from my stash.

I have to thank Jo Thompson for her fabulous inspiration for this project!  You can see her fabulous project HERE.

If you'd like to purchase this stamp set or another others, including new releases, please check out Jamie's Not2ShabbyShop HERE.

<3  Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment