Thursday, August 8, 2013

Not2ShabbShop DT Project 1 ~ Inktense Pencils

Hello everyone!  I am absolutely thrilled to be chosen for the Not2ShabbyShop Design Team for the month of August!  Jamie, who is Scrappin Stampers on YouTube, is the shop owner and she was amazing enough to send me The Greeting Farm's new stamp "Fru Fru Birthday" and a bag of BEAUTIFUL flowers that she is now carrying in her shop on Zibbet, which can be found HERE.  For my first project, I created this card:







 I used my Inktense pencils and water brush to color her.  I used papers from the Doodlebug Designs Flower Box 6x6 paper pad and the gorgeous flowers that Jamie carries in her shop!  For the finishing touches, I used stardust stickles on her dress and hat, Pearl accents on the 2 hearts on her presents, enamel dots from my stash and finished it off with the sentiment that came with the stamp set.

If you'd like to purchase this stamp set or the flowers seen here, please visit Jamie's shop HERE.

<3 Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment