Friday, July 19, 2019

Better Together Layout | Shimmerz Paints

Hello Shimmerz Fanz!

Nicole here and today, I'm keeping it simple, fun and colorful on a 12x12 layout!
For today's project, I really wanted to use a butterfly cut file designed by Paige Evans, but I wanted to use it in a different way other than backing it.  The butterfly had tons of detail, so I decided to use it as a stencil in two different ways!  Here's a close up of my finished layout:




Would you just look at the detail in the butterfly?! I loved it so much that not only did i use the file to apply modeling paste to the large focal point butterfly, but I used it to mist thru on my white background paper as well!




I also used the same butterfly cut file to offset and cut the smaller layered butterflies as well.  I misted those, along with the larger butterfly, with Vibez Sunset Strip, Colorings Well Blue Me Down, Vibez Sweet Heart, Coloringz Pink Stilettos and Vibez Snow Way Man.  I also used the Snow Way Man on my background stenciling. Here are a few more close ups of my completed layout:









....and here's a look at the colors used in today's project....




Thanks so much for joining me today!
I hope you've been inspired!




No comments:

Post a Comment