Monday, December 4, 2017

Travelers Notebook Layout | November Freckled Fawn Kit

Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I have a super fun travelers notebook layout to share with you!  For this layout, I'm using the November Freckled Fawn Papers and Embellishment kit! This kits is full of brightly colored papers and embellishments this month and its one of my absolute favs! (I feel like I'm starting to say this about a lot of their kits lately lol!) I love all the bright colors! Here's a close up of my final TN spread:

Because of the size and shapes of my pictures, I decided to go with the horizontal approach this time.  I wanted to keep the two pictures together, so I decided to put the bulk of my embellishments and title on the bottom solid blue paper. I chose a few papers from the kit and hand drew some sketchy trees and fussy cut them out to create my own matching ephemera pieces.  I created a little winter scene with my title, "Hello, Winter." I then added my chipboard sticker banners, enamel dot stickers, flag label stickers and white snowflakes with my gel pen.



For my top page, I layered my photos with a couple strips of patterned papers that match the trees. I used a scallop boarder punch to add more detail.  I added snowman and mitten ephemera from my stash, one of the adorable orange rubber houses, a few of the label stickers and several white foam heart stickers. I finished the layout by adding a white boarder around both pages.





Thanks so much for joining me today!
I hope you enjoyed and got inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment