Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#Gamer's In Training


Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I can not believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving already! Time has flown by! As the next few days pass, I wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving, a productive Black Friday and I hope you find some new crafty bargins for you stash!!!....but shhhhh...we won't tell! HAHAHA!
 
I am continuing on with scrapping my stash this week and have "shopped" my stash of crafty supplies and created a few smaller "kits", so to speak, to work from so I don't feel so overwhelmed.  Today I'm pulling all older collections with the exception of the Dear Lizzy Documented sheet that I used for my background paper. I wanted to have this be a bright and contrasting layout with a black and white background with pops of bold and bright color...then I got a little carried away with my mists! lol!!  I love how this turned out!
Here are a few close ups and I'll have product listed below!








This time around, I used more product lines that I have been using in the past few layouts. 
Here is some of the items that I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment