Monday, April 20, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone! 

Today I have a project for the MFT Sketch Challenge going on over on their challenge blog right now!  Here's a look at the sketch...


For this challenge, I thought "spring" and wanted to use this stamp I've had in my stash for a while now.  I also recently got my hands on 2 new Blueprints dies and wanted to use one of those as well!  Here's a close up of the supplies I used....




And finally!!!  The finished project!!!  I have to say that I love the spring time colors and the bright and cheerful patterns of these papers and colors! they work together beautifully!!




Well, that's all for me today!
If you'd like to play along with this challenge, you still have time! 
Please be sure to visit MFT's Challenge Blog HERE.

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment