Friday, September 27, 2019

There's Nobody Else 12x12 Layout | Shimmerz Paints DT

Hello Shimmerz Fans!

Nicole here and today I have a different type of layout to share with you!
For this weeks project, I'm using my Shimmerz to create my own patterned paper to create a large title with!  
I started by painting 3 sheets of 6x6 watercolor paper with Shimmerz Spritz Granny Grey, Vibez Grey Flannel and Vibez Sweet Heart. After dry, I then used the Large Jane alphabet stamp from Elle's Studio to stamp out all the letters that I needed to spell out my very large and long title. I then fussy cut all of the letters and spelled my title out.


Once I had my alphas in place, I ran them thru my sewing machine and stitched a straight line thru all the letters.  Because that took up most of the room on my page, I then had two areas left that I was able to use to add my two photos.  I embellished those photos with some bits and pieces from my stash then added two of the Shimmerz Dotz to call my layout complete! Here are a few additional close ups as well as the process video from my YouTube channel!











The Shimmerz products used on today's layout are:
Vibez Grey Flannel
Spritz Granny Grey
Vibez Sweet Heart
Dotz

Thanks so much for joining me today!
I hope you had fun and got inspired!









No comments:

Post a Comment