Friday, September 6, 2019

Back To The Good Stuff | Shimmerz Paints

Hello shimmery friends and happy Friday!

Nicole here and today I have a back to school layout to share with you using a few mists and and two Dazzlerz!  Before we get started, here's a quick look at my final project:


 My inspiration for this layout was a cut file that I received with my Elle's Studio monthly kit. That's the large and small apples on this project!  I created my own stencil using plain white cardstock and my Silhouette and misted the fruit part of the apple with Vibez Rose Gold Red. Once dry, I mixed together Dazzlerz in Sour Apple and Gummy Bear Blue to get the darker green and texture of the stems and leaves.  Here's a close up:
  

After all of the little apples were dry, I added my large apple which was a combination of Vibez Rose Gold Red and also Razzeltazzel Berry and Spritz Caribbean Sunset with a highlight of Vibez Sunset Strip. I also used the same Dazzelerz mixture for the stem and leaf.

Next, I added some splatters and used the packaging technique on the top left and bottom right of the white areas of the background for another pop of color. Lastly, I finished my project off with large Vicki Boutin stickers, two of my favorite first day of school photos and some adorable pencil stickers, enamel dots and journaling.  Here are a few additional close ups:





The Shimmerz products that I used on today's project are:
Spritz Caribbean Sunset
Vibez Sunset Strip
Bivez Razzeldazzel Berry
Vibez Rose Gold Red
Dazzlerz Sour Apple
Dazzlerz Gummy Bear Blue

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you had fun and have been inspired!













No comments:

Post a Comment