Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle | Scrapaholics Chipboard

Hi everyone!

Happy hump day! Today I'm featuring an amazing chipboard piece from Scrapaholics Chipbard!

Yes, I'm doing a holiday travelers notebook layout, but I had the perfect pictures for this piece and I couldn't resist! Better late than never I guess, right?! Here's a look at my final spread:



For the left page of my spread, I kept it very photo heavy because I wanted the right side to be primarily simple so it could feature this beautiful "Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle" chipboard. Seriously, this phrase fit my photo perfectly! My so was so frustrated trying to get his arms around a pencil tree and he was determined to make it work...and he did!

For the chipboard, I coated it with a layer of white gesso and let it completely dry.  Once dry, I added two layers of Shimmerz Paints Spritz in Ruby and Spritz in Caribbean Sunset, making sure the first layer was completely dry before adding the second.  I let this sit overnight so it would dry and not be tacky.  Here are a few close ups of the final spread:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Be sure to check out Scrapaholics chipboard HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment