Friday, May 18, 2018

"For You" Card Featuring Shimmerz Paintz!

Hello Shimmerz Fans!

Nicole here and today I have a gorgeous card to share with you!
I have been recently playing with some new Shimmerz and Blingz paints that I received and was inspired by flower ephemera from Maggie Holmes that I recently received in a subscription kit!
Here's a look at my final card:




I began with a piece of white watercolor paper and used Shimmerz Paintz colors in Anchors Away and Sugar Plum.  I mixed the two of these paints together to create the color in the floral ephemera and matching strip of paper along the side of the card.  I applied two layers of this color, drying between. Once those were dry, I added splatters of the same color and also splatters of Blingz Gold Glimmer. Once all of those layers were completely dry, I added my leaf and floral ephemera, popping them on foam adhesive for added dimension. To finish the card off, I stamped my sentiment. Here are close ups of my final project:





The three Shimmerz paints that I used in today's project are:

Thanks so much for joining me today and DON'T FORGET! If you place an order over on the Shimmerz Shop, be sure to put my name in the comments section for a free-bee!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment