Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Let's Stay Home - Travelers Notebook Layout

Hello lovelies!

The past few days I've been really wanting to fussy cut...not sure why, but sometimes I just get into the mood to cut pretty things! I've had a couple sheets of paper and some of the ephemera on my desk from Pink Paislee and honestly, who can resist those flowers?! I definitely couldn't! So I took some time and fussy cut a couple larger flowers from a 12x12 sheet of paper and began to layer them around a large circle ephemera piece. I let the flowers take over the page and be the focus of the right page because the colors are just so pretty! On the left page, I used a piece of light wood grain paper as my background. (I think it's a Crate Paper piece, but I'm not sure...it came from my scrap bin.) I used  a 3x4 Project life card as a layer for my photo and to add my journaling too. Because it was white, it not only helped my journaling show a bit more, but it helped tie in the colors across the pages. I used another floral ephemera from the same Pink Paislee collection for the top and bottom of the card. I needed a couple other smaller embellishments to finish it off, so I added a few more ephemera from my stash, enamel dots, clear gold phrase stickers and the cutest white hearts from Elles Studio. Here are a couple close ups of my layout:








Thanks so much for joining me today! 
Have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment