Monday, December 11, 2017

You & Me Travelers Notebook Layout | Freckled Fawn

 Hello Lovelies!
Nicole here and today I have a very colorful travelers notebook layout to share with you!
This layout features the beautiful papers and charms from the November paper and embellishment kit from Freckled Fawn! Here's a quick overview of my final layout:


 My most favorite paper in this month kit is this vertical multi color/blocked sheet! I wanted to use that along with a piece that was more on the neutral side, so I chose the one with the teal scallop border. The busier papers I tend to use for my photograph so the more plain sheet I can use for any stamping, in this case, my title. 


I layered my photo with a coordinating 3x4 scallop card and added a large scaled scallop piece at the bottom of my photo that I trimmed from the same 12x12 sheet that I used on the other side of my layout.  I added the super cute floral charms from the November kit under my photo on some thread. To finish off the left page, I added in some enamel triangles & dots, a chip board sticker and a "today" wood veneer.


 Because the left page was so busy, I kept the right very plain.  I stamped my title in coordinating inks and embellished around it with November's enamel dots.  At the bottom of that page, I added in a strip of matching paper, a ticket that I punched from the November pocket cards, cardstock label for some journaling, foam arrow stickers and the enamel triangle stickers.


To finish my layout, I added some gold ink splatters.  Here's a look again at my final layout:






 Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you got inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment