Friday, November 11, 2016

"Family Is Love" Layout

Happy Friday All!


Today I have a fun layout to share with you using Bella Blvd. products, watercolors and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe! Fall has definately been in the air lately and I love to capture that moment at least once every year when it's still warm enough outside for my boys to play in the leaves and enjoy the sunshine. The photo is a little fuzzy, but I made it a warm grey scale to help hide that and to also tone down the colors on the page since there is so much going on. 

Here are some photos and close ups of the layout and Ill have links at the end for the products I have used!






I LOVE this leaf paper from Bella Blvd and knew that I had to use it, but I also wanted to do some watercoloring splashes, So I decided to use gesso behind the leaf grouping so you can see it better. The leaves I made from a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  The file actually is just one of the single leaves and what I did was scale them in different sizes and weld them together for behind the photo, then left 3 different size single leafs to use on the top right of the layout. I used my Gansai Tambi Watercolors to color my leaves then applies my clear wink of stella glitter pen over top to add shimmer.

LINKS TO SUPPLIES I USED:



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment