Sunday, February 23, 2014

Design Team Call for Not2ShabbyShop!

Hello everyone!
Today's project is a card that I created for Jamie, who is Scrappin Stampers on YouTube.
Jamie owns the Not2ShabbyShop on Zibbet, which you can find HERE.
She carries an amazing variety of stamps, Petaloo flowers and she also has the new
CHA Lawn Fawn papers too!  I'm so excited!

Jamie asked us to share a project that shows off our coloring skills with girl images...which inspired me to create this project:






I am also sharing this card as well that show's my "no line" copic coloring skills:




Please be sure to head on over to my YouTube channel for a detailed description of the supplies used in today's project! Also be sure to head on over to Jamie's shop for an amazing selection of stamps ranging from The Greeting Farm, Some Odd Girl, Lawn Fawn, CCDesigns and much much more!




Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week to come!
:) Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment