Thursday, August 8, 2013

Not2ShabbyShop DT Project 2 ~ Altered Item

Hello everyone!  For the month of August, Jamie challenged her design team to do an altered project to showcase her new flowers in her shop!  Let me just say that these are the most beautiful, colorful and well made flowers that I have ever worked with!  I chose to do an altered picket fence box that I picked up at Michael's:






The box was unfinished and I chose to do a light white paining as the base color and then dry brushed a grey over top of it.  I used the flowers from Jamie's shop, bling from recollections, Prima wood veneer leaves that I misted and a butterfly from my stash.

If you'd like to purchase the flowers that I used in my project, visit Jamie's Zibbet shop HERE for these items and much, much more! ....including fabulous stamps and new releases!

<3  Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment